Would you like to discover Willemstad and its surroundings offline? Download the map or folder of your choice and get going! You will also find most hiking, cycling and sailing routes on our website.
On route with our thematical flyers
Are you familiar yet with the peaceful area around Tonnekreek and the organic pick-your-own garden at camping Markdal in Standdaarbuiten? And have you ever tasted a real Zevenbergen glass of beer? Our thematical flyers take you along undiscovered places, provide tips especially for kids, and state the coolest facts about extraordinary places in greater Moerdijk.
- 5 undiscovered spots in Moerdijk (pdf)
- 5 cool facts about Moerdijk (pdf)
- 5 tips for kids in Moerdijk (pdf)
Maps and routes
- Map of greater Moerdijk (pdf)
- City map Klundert (pdf)
- City map Willemstad (pdf)
- City map Zevenbergen (pdf)
- City walk Klundert (dutch)
- City walk Willemstad (dutch; English guide available)
- City walk Zevenbergen (dutch)
- Hike Strolling through Klundert (dutch) (pdf)
- Hike Historic Zevenbergen (dutch)
- Hiking route Zuiderwaterlinie Willemstad (pdf)
- Hiking route Volkerak waterway locks (dutch)
- Hiking route Floris V-path (dutch)
- Hiking route Maas path, from Eijsden to the North Sea (dutch)
- Puzzle quest Willemstad (dutch)
- Bycycle tour 1ste Poolse Divisie (29 km; pdf)
- Bicycle tour Timberwolf (33 km; pdf)
- Bicycle tour West Riding (35 km; pdf)
- Flood Bicycle tour Moerdijk (dutch) (35 km; pdf)
- Bicycle tour Van Gogh Etten-Leur to Zevenbergen (dutch) (36 km; pdf)
- Bicycle tour Defense van Willemstad (dutch) (43 km; pdf)
- Bicycle tour Scenic West-Brabant (dutch) (52km)
- Bicycle tour November ’44 (dutch) (62 km; pdf)
Intersection network maps
With the maps of the hiking routes network in Brabant, you can compose your own route via junctions. Determine the distance, the route and the resting points yourself.
Want to explore Willemstad and its surroundings by bike? With the following maps, you can compose your own cycling route.
Would you like to combine a beautiful hike or cycling route with a bit of sailing on the water? That is possible with the Delta ferries and the Expeditie Haringvliet. You can find more information about this on our page Ferries and sailing timetables.
Prefer to take your own boat? Go to vareninbrabant.nl and discover the general sailing map and the sailing routes from Willemstad to surrounding nature reserves (dutch).